Skip to main content

TGIF except the traffic

When it comes to Friday my mood usually change., there are a lot spirit, have a very good mood in doing the job.,
But then in 5 o'clock I need to face the traffic., the spirit was gone when I imagine my way back to the home. Even I love Friday but the traffic is the worst...
Spending much on the street. Till I think that take a walk would be faster than riding on the car. I only need to get straight from the Office. But still the distance to my home is too far..
My friend sometimes make fun of me
They said I should try  rolling down to reach the deştiny
With public transportation, I use to spend at least an hour.. If I'm lucky, in 40 to 50 minutes I can arrive in my home
I can get faster by using motorcycle, of course not as the driver.,
In the beginning, I used to home riding on ojeg. The driver seems enjoying the trip so he like to drive with a very high speed. The trip make me feel like I'm flying. I even don't have an encourage to open my eyes. It feels like in the race.
Then I tell the story to teh fit., and şhe teach me to have a word with him to drive in the normal way since I'm the one who pay it. She said I have the rights to do that.
I need a few days to do that. I'm not really good in warning someone., and finally I get this encourage, I tell him to drive slowly., and it works., The day after and after he drive really slow, not the expected speed but at least I can enjoy the view.,
One tips in warning someone don't use "don't".,  better use the opposite., when use "don't", the warning will be meaningless., and you still experience the unwanted situation.,

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lesson for Today

Begin with friend of mine ask about read her blog (intan) long long time since i read it for the last time., so many things have passed read it page by page feel so close to her, it seems she sit right next to me then i feel, i'm not alone.. thank you after that try to read my other friend's blog (ukie n fita) i really enjoy it the same feeling come again my friends are here with me conclusion i really miss u all.. jealousy.. something that happen in the first time when i read their blog but then i realize everybody have their own pleasure.. and also everybody have their own problem.. because of that i'm grateful for what i have till now and i'll change my mind about my problem.. i mean everybody have problem and i'm not alone just in different case that appropriate to our ability just KEEP FIGHTING everyone Thanks to Intan, i'm going to write my story... Just keep update girls, i really happy to read it..

Photo Collage Letter

Yesterday i saw a photo collage letter on Pinterest and try to imagine it with aleena's photos  It will be cute of course, so now i try to make it one... and here is the result

Why Should I

One night my dad telling me about my cousin's achievement... Good carrier and high salary..., Then he compare me with my part time job and enough salary... He told me that i don't have ambition..., A little bit hurt because he compare it to salary..., To be honest.... I don't really care about my salary and about how i can prove to others that i'm good..., I don't live for people's opinion.... i just live for myself... I just want to enjoy my life and now i am... Is it wrong... What if my key factor to happiness is different from others... Am i wrong... Why should i live like other people??? Let me tell you about my ambition... here it is: i want to create a children story that will be remembered by all children in the world...,, I want to be a game maker especially in creating the main character that will be loved by every children I want to be a creative blogger that inspire many many many people especially for every woman around the world...