Skip to main content

Magical thing and disaster

One incident happened yesterday in my office
One of my friend were installing cable in the roof
But the roof not strong enough to hold his body
He then fall  from 2.5 m of heights

Imagine the class room
He fall in between 2 people who doing class activity
Laying down on the floor between 2 tables
And he's doing fine.., till today he still do his daily job
It could be the precise point to fall, cause if it shift for a few cm he could have a bad injury that may change his life.,

Some miracle that happen, but on the other hand its a disaster for my other friend..
She is the one who got the effect
Her lend is hitting by a part of his body..
When it happened, seems nothing that hurt to her
But she was really shocked. She couldn't stand for a while.

She's better now but still in the hospital checking her condition
Hopefully she's doing fine too,aminn...

This accident make me realize something
How disaster can happen in a second and even in a safe place.,
Let's start day with Bismillah
Sometimes I forget too.,

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Why Should I

One night my dad telling me about my cousin's achievement... Good carrier and high salary..., Then he compare me with my part time job and enough salary... He told me that i don't have ambition..., A little bit hurt because he compare it to salary..., To be honest.... I don't really care about my salary and about how i can prove to others that i'm good..., I don't live for people's opinion.... i just live for myself... I just want to enjoy my life and now i am... Is it wrong... What if my key factor to happiness is different from others... Am i wrong... Why should i live like other people??? Let me tell you about my ambition... here it is: i want to create a children story that will be remembered by all children in the world...,, I want to be a game maker especially in creating the main character that will be loved by every children I want to be a creative blogger that inspire many many many people especially for every woman around the world...

Photo Collage Letter

Yesterday i saw a photo collage letter on Pinterest and try to imagine it with aleena's photos  It will be cute of course, so now i try to make it one... and here is the result

Lesson for Today

Begin with friend of mine ask about read her blog (intan) long long time since i read it for the last time., so many things have passed read it page by page feel so close to her, it seems she sit right next to me then i feel, i'm not alone.. thank you after that try to read my other friend's blog (ukie n fita) i really enjoy it the same feeling come again my friends are here with me conclusion i really miss u all.. jealousy.. something that happen in the first time when i read their blog but then i realize everybody have their own pleasure.. and also everybody have their own problem.. because of that i'm grateful for what i have till now and i'll change my mind about my problem.. i mean everybody have problem and i'm not alone just in different case that appropriate to our ability just KEEP FIGHTING everyone Thanks to Intan, i'm going to write my story... Just keep update girls, i really happy to read it..