Monday, March 25, 2013

Collecting Memories

On weekend i met my 2 months old nephew...

Seeing her small hand.. small feet..

make me wonder..

Is aleena's hand or feet ever this small..

Why can't i remember..

I just believe when hubby said yes...

Thinking n thinking again...

Then i remember..

In the first 3 month.. Aleena's body was all covered so that i never touch her hand except when she take a bath or change clothes..

But still i should remember the feel..

How short my memory was..

I think i need to get really detail in documented her development

Maybe i need to draw her hand or her feet or

maybe i should make a scratch in the wall (measure her height)

So that i could remember that aleena ever on this phase... :p

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...