Skip to main content

How our story begin, 10 years ago

Hello my lil girl, these days i don't write this blog 
so i feel a little guilty to not give you some memory...,

Since my relationship and your papap is already 10 years... 
i will tell you about how we start it...,

The story begin on OSKM, one event that intended for new students on august 2003., 
this event took place in 4 days..., students from various majors were collected randomly in small groups..., 
me and your papap belong to one group... the group number is 159...,

We might be in one group, but i don't have any memory of your papap... i don't even know what he looks like..., at the time i just know there was one boy exist with a name dani....it's because he was lazy, he just come in the first and the last day...,

The only fate is because we belong to the same group...,  one day after OSKM, our group were hold a farewell time, we share our contact information on lil book and took picture on studio.....

When the group were waiting for other member on boulevard, i had one little moment when i only pay attention to your papap from far away.... it was my first time saw what he looks like..., i said to myself that "he's different"... 

When the photo shoot is over, i still want to go..., so finally me, papap and one of our friend reza watch movie in theater..., we were watching the Pirates of the Caribbean:the curse of the black pearl and pick the middle seat...,I can say that was our first movie.... about reza, he prefer to sit in the side. I just know it when the movie is over..., 

Do you know what.... i was the one who always started to contact your papap....,  On Saturday when i feel bored at home, i open my little book and try to find a friend to hang out with.... from all names i get interest to your papap.. the reason are because he has a worst handwriting and has a unique phone number.... i can  memorize it easly and also still remember it, 8382820..,

I message your papa and ask him whether he has a plan to go or not...and he hasn't so we were hangout together, and that was the beginning of my hangout friend on weekend :Dwe spend a lot of our time together on weekend....  just friend, i like being with your papap.., he is a cool boy, when he talk, he make it straight to the point not the sweet one.., i guess it is one of his charming that make me like him...,

On january 2004 i lose contact from your papap because i need to through one stage as new students...., 
I started to forget him and also to lose my feeling for him...,  

On february 2004 when i have finish those stage, i finally back home. Actually at that time i was sick so i was immediately hospitalized., i was skinny and darkened.., it's very ugly, no time for recover and  your papap suddenly wants to come to the hospital.., i should feel embarassed but since i lose my feeling then i don't really care about my appearance in front of him..,

Acctually he is really sweet because with my appearance at that time, he stil care about me., 
even when i want to avoid him....,

I have no idea where it come from, but when i like a boy and finally he starts to have some feeling for me,  i don't interested any more..., Bad habit, don't ever follow it ok...


Back to the story, on march 2004 he asked me to go out but i feel lazy... i try to avoid but i can't, finally we still meet in front of campus..., at that time i didn't look at him, no eye contact, i just really want to go back with my friends..., i make our meeting very short..., and suddenly he said "can i be your boyfriend?"..

Confession.... oh noo... what should i do... how should i be responsible for this.... then i said "i can't answer it now, please give me a time....,"

I back to my friends and tell everything to them and i said that i really confused...,then my friends said... "you ever like him so try to accept him...," i was thinking and thinking again and finally make a decision to have a short term relationship like maybe a month....,

Two days after the confession he asked me the answer by phone..., since i feel really awkward i said i'll tell you the answer but after that just hang up the phone, then i said "yes..."

Three days after that i feel really guilty. We met on the restaurant and i said to your papap that i'm not good for him just try to find other girl..., but he refuse it, he asked me for a chance to build this relationship and finally i agree with him....,

Can you guess what happened after that...., within days i fall in love again to your papap...  
does he great? He make me fall in love twice in a different way....,
First, no effort from him... i already like your papap in the first sight...., 
and the second of course he needs to make an effort for it..,

Anyway i think i'm lucky that i didn't say no 
or i'm gonna miss this great man, my very best friend in my life 
and of course you my little beautiful girl....,


Now it's 10 years.... who would have thought... i just thought it about a month....
Happy 10th anniversary hubby...,

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Why Should I

One night my dad telling me about my cousin's achievement... Good carrier and high salary..., Then he compare me with my part time job and enough salary... He told me that i don't have ambition..., A little bit hurt because he compare it to salary..., To be honest.... I don't really care about my salary and about how i can prove to others that i'm good..., I don't live for people's opinion.... i just live for myself... I just want to enjoy my life and now i am... Is it wrong... What if my key factor to happiness is different from others... Am i wrong... Why should i live like other people??? Let me tell you about my ambition... here it is: i want to create a children story that will be remembered by all children in the world...,, I want to be a game maker especially in creating the main character that will be loved by every children I want to be a creative blogger that inspire many many many people especially for every woman around the world...

Lesson for Today

Begin with friend of mine ask about read her blog (intan) long long time since i read it for the last time., so many things have passed read it page by page feel so close to her, it seems she sit right next to me then i feel, i'm not alone.. thank you after that try to read my other friend's blog (ukie n fita) i really enjoy it the same feeling come again my friends are here with me conclusion i really miss u all.. jealousy.. something that happen in the first time when i read their blog but then i realize everybody have their own pleasure.. and also everybody have their own problem.. because of that i'm grateful for what i have till now and i'll change my mind about my problem.. i mean everybody have problem and i'm not alone just in different case that appropriate to our ability just KEEP FIGHTING everyone Thanks to Intan, i'm going to write my story... Just keep update girls, i really happy to read it..

Photo Collage Letter

Yesterday i saw a photo collage letter on Pinterest and try to imagine it with aleena's photos  It will be cute of course, so now i try to make it one... and here is the result