Skip to main content

So Complex

Dear my blog
Long time no see, do you miss me...

Anyway..
Having a child is complex...

She can't stay in one place... keep moving around
She doesn't eat well... i need a thousand way to make her eat...
She does many mess thing...
She can't just obey us..

Now i'm not in a good mood...
So don't misunderstanding about my post...
Having a child is not horrible...
It is a wonderful gift but sometimes it depends on our parenting way....

Yap the parenting way...
It will influence everything...

I just found out this thing...
comparing some other children with different parenting way...
And the best one is of course the one with their own parent...,

I mean it will be better if the child spending most of her time with her parent..,
To be honest, i'm half ready for this..., i still love to play to work and produce something.,

About my complain in the above.. 
It's acctually not about the child...
She just learn to explore new world...
The one who learning is ourself...
and now I'm just complaining about how difficult it is...

To our parent... especially my mommy... thank you very much... you choose to be a housewife and it must be very very very hard for you...,

Nothing to say, i just want to make you a happiest mother in the world... i hope i can do it...,
Amin

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Photo Collage Letter

Yesterday i saw a photo collage letter on Pinterest and try to imagine it with aleena's photos  It will be cute of course, so now i try to make it one... and here is the result

The Birthday Girl

waaww a year back again to january my little baby now is bigger and smarter.. and of course more beautiful.. wishing you always be healthy enjoy your day and have fun welcome to another step of your development you're going to discover new thing and will be happy to get it hey baby we love you so much happy 1st birthday sweetheart mommy & papap

Surviving Plan as Stay at Home Mom

Few days ago i was sick..., The doctor suggest me to take a break from my routines.... Then i stay at home for three days...., First day i feel fine.. Second day i started to feel bored.... And finally in the last day i absolutely lost my mind... i really can't stay at home...., But thank god my friend contact me... so i can hang out for a while....  a great day when i finally meet my best friends ifa and dini in a spontaneous way....,  On saturday hubby come to bandung..., he feels sorry about me...,  he look at me as a person who lost her spirit for life..., and he's right..., When i stay at home i feel that i don't have a goal in my life...,   i have no activities beside keep an eye on aleena..., watching her do the same thing... Then i realize something...., for all this time i might feel bored  but i think one of the reason is because i feel that aleena's world is too small...., So my next mission is to survive on my future role a